- QUICKLY & EASILY BOOST YOUR PUCK HANDLING AND STICK WORK WITH THE IDEAL DRYLAND TILES ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: The only way to achieve the first-line training experience and untouchable sauce is by maximizing your practice time with the premier dryland hockey tiles.
- LEVEL UP YOUR ACCURACY, HAND EYE COORDINATION & FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Get your silky mitts by breaking the limitations of ice time restrictions and get the competitive advantage you need from your precision hockey floor tiles.
- PREMIUM DRYLAND FLOORING HOCKEY TILES THAT WORK ON UNEVEN GROUND AND LAST IN THE SNOW & SUN: With a one-of-a-kind, seamless interlocking mechanism coupled with a powerful UV coating, your hockey shooting pad will be sturdy and last the test of time.
- EASY TO SETUP, EXPAND & RECONFIGURE HOCKEY SHOOTING TILES: Simply place on the floor and effortlessly tap together. You’re passing and shooting in a minute. Dryland Panels NOT designed for ice skating.
- WORRY FREE GUARANTEE: We know you’ll love your Shoot Anytime Precision Dryland Hockey Tiles, but for any reason, if you have any challenges with your hockey shooting mat, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Shoot Anytime –Precision Dryland Hockey Tiles – Professional Indoor & Outdoor Hockey Training Surface
$149.99 – $849.99
Quick & Easy Assembly
Easy setup. No tools required
All Weather Durable
UV Protected / use indoors or out
Battle Tested for Hockey
Used by NHL pros, trainers & coaches
5 Year Strucutral Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Skate Anytime synthetic ice is manufactured specifically for skating and puck movement. The manufacturing process, called “heat-melt injection molding,” melts synthetic ice plastic into liquid form. Twenty different engineered materials are then added to the plastic liquid, creating a state-of-the art panel that is like no other.
Skate Anytime’s synthetic ice solutions are made from high quality, engineered plastic specifically designed for skating, puck movement, and stick handling.
No! You can wear regular hockey or figure skates.
On any hard, flat surface. Skate Anytime panels are all-weather durable and can be used inside or outside. Basement, Garage, Driveway, Deck, Patio, etc. are all terrific locations for your skating surface.
Installing the panels requires only a rubber mallet. Each panel weighs only 3lbs, so they’re easy to move. It’s so easy a kid can do it!
Skate Anytime synthetic ice has a glide enhancement built in through the manufacturing process. Although not necessary, adding a small additional amount of glide will lessen the friction rate on the skate blade and give you a more ice-like feel.
Very little maintenance is required! All you need to do is keep the surface clean. A sponge mop with water and little Skate Anytime glide/cleaner does the trick. Outdoor rinks can be rinsed with a garden hose. If the panels become dirty, a power washer can be used to deep clean the surface.
Build My Rink With BONUS Savings
No Obligation Custom Size Quote with Best Pricing
Get in Touch
Contact our Rink Experts for more information and email@example.com
716 - 821 - 0837
Or use the live chat below!